Turning Your Home into Hope™
The Expert Realty Company believes strongly in two things:
- Providing expert realty service to our clients.
- Giving back to our community by supporting local charities.
So, for every transaction, our Expert Realtors give back ten percent of their earnings to a charity nominated by their clients.
How It Works:
Each new client receives a nomination form, which they then write in a local St. Louis or St. Charles County charity. Then, the client returns that nomination form to their Expert Realtor at closing. At the end of the month, our team gathers to randomly draw one nominated charity to receive monthly donation, which is at least ten percent of brokerage’s monthly earnings.
If your charity is chosen, you will be contacted to help present donation.
- DECEMBER 2018 >>
- NOVEMBER 2018 >>
- OCTOBER 2018 >> First Assembly Church (Nominated by Jeremy & Amy Mounty)
- SEPTEMBER 2018 >> Aussie Stray & Rescue (Nominated by Cara Nord & Tyler Price) and Maggie Welby Foundation (Nominated by Brian & Stacy Pieper) and The Sparrow’s Nest Teen Maternity Home (Nominated by Paul Walker)
- AUGUST 2018 >> Spina Bifida St. Louis (Nominated by Ben & Bridget Sutphin)
- JULY 2018 >> St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (Nominated by Tom & Kathie Schrick, and Matt & Tori Schrick)
- JUNE 2018 >> First Step Back Home (Nominated by Brian & Debbie Chisnell)
- MAY 2018 >> Five Acres Animal Shelter (Nominated by Shane & Cara Washburn)
- APRIL 2018 >> The Sparrow’s Nest Teen Maternity Home
- MARCH 2018 >> First Baptist Church of Ballwin (Nominated by Steve Coffin, in honor of Phyllis Coffin) and Sts. Joachim & Ann (Nominated by Laura Steinhoff)
- FEBRUARY 2018 >> Epworth Children & Family Services (Nominated by Eric & Missy Wood)
- JANUARY 2018 >> The BackStoppers (Nominated by Matt & Noel Windels)
Turning Your Home Into Hope™ – For Heroes