About Tracie KuhlmannTracie Kuhlmann was born and raised in St. Charles County, and currently lives in O’Fallon with her two adorable boys and one baby girl. She knows the importance of family and having a house to call home. Tracie decided a few years ago that she wanted to use her incredible knowledge of the area and school districts to help other families find their perfect home, and has been loving real estate ever since.
Before becoming a Realtor, Tracie was a flight attendant and really enjoyed getting to know her passengers and building relationships. In addition to great customer service, she has an amazing heart for others. Tracie serves on the weekends in the nursery at Morning Star Church and is a foster mom for kittens through a local nonprofit animal shelter. In her downtime, she also enjoys turning others’ trash into treasures with some amazing DIY projects.
- License Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member of the St. Charles Association of Realtors
- Member & Nursery Volunteer at Morning Star Church
- Volunteer at All Paws Rescue