About Karen KopeckKaren Kopeck has always enjoyed working with people. She is an active listener and strives to make her client’s needs, wants and desires her top priority. Her goal is to make your experience as smooth as possible, while providing you with the highest of personalized service. It would be her sincere pleasure to partner with you and manage all the details of your real estate transactions.
Prior to earning her Realtor license, Karen became a dental hygienist, which she still practices today. She knows all about the importance of patient care, communication and a trusted relationship. She currently lives with her family in O’fallon, Missouri and enjoys running, sewing, going to the beach, spending time with her two kiddos, and networking within her community.
- License Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member of the St. Charles Association of Realtors
- Volunteers regularly with Give Kids a Smile , St. Louis, MO
- Licensed Dental Hygienist in FL, NJ and MO
- Former member of Florida Dental Hygiene Association
- Former member of National Dental Hygiene Association
- Mission Trips include the Dominican Republic and Honduras
- Former member of American Women’s Group; Muscat, Oman
- Lectured in Muscat, Oman while on Diplomatic orders with US State Dept