About Heather HusseyHeather is a mother to a blended family consisting of five children ranging from a baby to a college student. She was born in Alton, Il; raised in St. Louis, Mo; and, while she has lived in both the tropical climates of Miami, Fl and the Windy City of Chicago, Heather now happily lives with her children and husband, in Wentzville, Mo.
Heather has almost 20-years experience in the public relations field, holding a BA in Communications/Public Relations from the University of Missouri, Columbia, and a Masters from Lindenwood University. Heather also has over 10-years of modeling/acting experience working on commercials, with catalogs, and more.
With decades of marketing experience under her belt, Heather is able to easily help you market your home to buyers. And as your agent, she promises to continually communicate with you to help navigate the overwhelming selling or buying process. Contact Heather directly today at 314.799.9292!
- President and Member of BNI Success Express
- Board Member of The Sparrow’s Nest Teen Maternity Home
- Steering Committee and Member of 100 Women Who Care – St. Charles County
- Steering Committee and Member of MOPS for Morning Star Church
- Member of the O’Fallon Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Western St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce (Former Executive Board / Vice President)
- Member of Athena Leadership Foundation of St. Charles County
- Member of Little Black Book: Women in Business
- Member and Volunteer at Element Church
- Graduate / Alumni of St. Charles County VISION Leadership Program, Class 2015
- Morning Star Church – Honduras Mission Trip 2014
- Alumni Big Sister for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri
- 2018 Small Business Monthly – Unsung Hero
- 2018 ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award
- 2016 Beyond the Best Award by StreetScape Magazine
- 2016 Good Egg Award by The Sparrow’s Nest Teen Maternity Home
- Proclamations from the following cities: Wentzville, St. Peters, O’Fallon and Lake Saint Louis.
- Crowned Mrs. Missouri America 2016 by the Mrs. America Pageant