About Christa ZarboChrista worked for over five years in the loan department world until deciding to venture into real estate. She knows just how exciting is to finally purchase your first house, a place of your own where you can picture raising your family, and so she wanted to be a part of that huge milestone. Christa wants to be there to help you find that perfect house to start the next chapter in your life.
Christa is a mother to four children, and also two Pitbulls that they rescued. With her full house, Christa knows the importance of family, and finding a place you are proud to call home.
- Member of St. Louis Real Estate Association
- Member of National Real Estate Association
- Member of Missouri Real Estate Association
- Active with Habitat for Humanity (Jacksonville, FL; Boca Raton, FL and San Antonio, TX)
- Active yearly with James R. Jordan Foundation in Chicago IL